The Senior Section (Age 14 – 26 years)
Senior Section comprises of girls and young women aged 14 to 26 who are Rangers, Young Leaders or young Adult Leaders between 14 and 26 years old.
The Senior Section offers something for everyone with a wide range of leading award schemes and opportunities designed to help members get the most out of life.
The Senior Section offers today’s young women opportunities to develop life skills, and make new friends during what can often be a time of big life changes (exams, university, first step onto the career ladder).
Some options include:
- Take part in the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme,
- Take part and lead residential events in the UK and around the world!
- Follow the Leadership Scheme – working with Rainbows, Brownies or Guides,
Influence the direction of the organisation by attending Innovate (Girlguiding’s forum for young women),
- Take part in “Look Wider” the programme for the Senior Section with challenges/activities etc.
- Work towards the highest award in guiding – the Queen’s Guide Award.
Find out more about the wide range of opportunities available by visiting the Girlguiding
Senior Section website
If your child would like to join, please register your interest and find your nearest unit.